Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Clarins Defining Eye Lift

Like the Facial Shaping Lift, I also started using this on 28th July 2012. I've been going to bed before 11p.m. every night and I get up around 6 - 7 the next morning. This gives me at least 7 - 8 hours of sleep every day. I also avoid drinking water before I hit the sack. Let's see...

 
It's the one on the left, non-white one
 
After 1 month, my eyes are still the same. No difference. I've asked the opinion of J, a SA from Lancome (I only asked her if my eyes are puffy. I didn't even tell her which product I'm using) and a SA from Clarins. All agreed though J says that it's negligent. Is it really negligent or he's trying to make me feel better? During a Clarins workshop, I started chatting with an Ang Moh woman and she also mentioned that my eye bags are negligent. Nothing! Na Da! Zippo! She said she'll gladly have my "eye bags". Really?! Am I being too much of a perfectionist here? That I don't know. What I do know is that this product ain't working on me. Am NOT going to re-purchase!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment