Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Previously, I mentioned that I purchased 2 x lip butters from Revlon - Tutti Frutti and Sweet Tart. Tutti Frutti is a light orange color and sweet tart is a pinkish one.

My bare lips

 
Tutti Frutti
 
Pardon part of my nostrils. I anyhow apply de 'cos I just woke up. I've not even brushed my teeth! I do all these to cater to Ms. H's request. Ha! Anyway, this is after 2 coats.

Tutti Frutti with Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 472 Pearl

Add in a pinkish gloss and the whole lips appear to be pink.
Any hint of orange? I can barely see the orange in this!
 
So far, the lip butters are moisturizing and seems to be able to last quite a while. I only need to touch up on the gloss. Very happy with these. Cheap and good. I'm amazed!
 
I'll upload photos of Sweet Tart after I managed to take some pictures of it.
 
Bon Sunday!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment