Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser & Gentle Refiner

I've used many facial wash b4. I'm sure all of you out there have too. Some makes my face tight after washing, some just don't feel clean enough. I present you the cleanser which I've been liking for a while now...

Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed
Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream with Microbeads
 
Cleanser - Nice and Thick
 
It foams up pretty well. Great for people who's using Clarisonic as well. Man, I've been trying to get hold of them! Those in Sephora are a boring white. Why don't they carry PINK?! Why?! Why?! Why?! They cost $249.00 by the way. Anyway, back to the cleanser. Cleans my face well enough w/o leaving it tight, w/o stripping my face of moisture.
 
 
Cleanser on the Left and Refiner on the Right
 
Previously, I used to exfoliate my face with Kiehl's and they are not suitable. The grains are coarse. Then, I found a suitable one from Clarins. Not too coarse and not that fine either. I'm liking it.
 
In my previous post, I mentioned that I spent a lot in Clarins and they gave me a free full sized cleanser. I'm wrong. That was travel sized. Can't blame me! It's 75ml chock-full of cleanser! Who would have thought that's TRAVEL sized?!
 
The cleanser in the photos shown here is travel sized. The full sized one retails for no more than 50 bucks and the Gentle Refiner retails for 53 bucks.
 
So there you go! I'm off to remove my make-up and enjoy washing my face now...
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment