Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

FOTD #2

Ooooo... another Face Of The Day (if you don't know what it stands for, now you do. ^^)

 
 
Face
Matte Perfecting Primer - Estee Lauder
Pore Minimizer - Clinique
Maqui Blanc Miracle - Lancome (O-03)
Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer - DiorSkin (001 Ivory)
Blot Powder Pressed - M.A.C.
Mineralize SkinFinish Natural - M.A.C. (Medium Dark)
Mineralize SkinFinish - M.A.C. (Lightscapade)
 
Eyebrow
Brow Shader - M.A.C. (Walnut)
 
Eyes
Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay (Original)
Paint Pot - M.A.C. (Bare Study)
 
Cheeks
Sheertone Blush - M.A.C. (Peaches)
 
Lips
Lip Butter - Revlon (Sweet Tart)
Lip Butter - Revlon (Strawberry Shortcake)
 
Blush - Peaches
I've a striking lipstick on and I don't want to look wayang-like so I went light on this blush.
 
Close-Up
 
Can see better?
Well, like I said, I went light on this.
You can check out the swatch HERE 
 
The Lips
 
Close-Up
I assure you that it looks better in person
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment