Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Journey to Find that Perfect Cheesecake

How difficult is it to find a good piece of cheesecake? Just like a piece of good carrot cake, pretty difficult. Or maybe, I haven't venture out far enough. Eon years ago, I once had the opportunity to enjoy some good carrot cake from Coffee Club. Now, it sucks there. Well, we're not going to talk about carrot cake today. By the way, I meant the English kind of carrot cake and not those you get from coffeeshops or hawker centres.

Blueberry Cheesecake from The Fruit Paradise @ Vivocity
 
Without Flash
 
Without Flash
 
With Flash
 
Looks yummy but I tell you, looks can be deceiving. The red stuff you see there are jelly bits. I love blueberries but this one has nothing that I like. Rather, the blueberry cheesecake from Baker and Cook fares better.
 
Baker and Cook can be found at 77 Hillcrest Road, Greenwood, Singapore 288951.
 
Go make a trip there! You won't regret it. I'm sorry I don't have a photo for you here. I like the blueberry cheesecake, walnut bread and some pastries there. I miss that place... Near Baker and Cook is another interesting shop. I'll blog about that someday.
 
Have you come across tasty cheesecake? Do tell...
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment