Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Sunday - 21.10.2012

This Sunday, we went to Vivocity. Movie this time round is End of Watch.

3/4 of the movie is boring.
I wouldn't pay to watch this if given another opportunity.
 
Lunch was at The Mussels Guys
 
J's Starter - Garden Salad
 
My Main - Steamed Mussels
I saw some chili bits in the picture but none was found here. Wasn't spicy at all.
 
J's Main - Fried Mussels
Total of 16 pcs. Yes, I counted
J was complaining. Said it's done wrong. The mussels are fried with a coat. Turn it around and you'll find that the mussels ain't fried. He said that this wasn't the case for countries in Europe. I can't comment much as I've never been to Europe. *shrugs*
 
With Flash
 
Guess what we saw whilst in Vivocity...
 
Front View
 
Side View
 
Back View
Beri chio car. Darn expensive!
 
That's my Sunday for me! I hope yours scored better! ^^
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment