Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

OOTD #13 - 04.11.2012

Front View
 
Side View
 
The top is from M)Phosis for $26.50 or $29.50. The bottom was bought from Genting for RM149.00. As you can see, it's translucent at the bottom. This skirt is actually made up of 3 flaps. When the wind blows, the material separates and you can see my legs (not covered by the inner layer). It made me very uncomfortable and I couldn't sit properly, I couldn't walk properly. It just didn't work for me. I realised that it's TOO sexy for me. I cannot withstand another minute in it.
 
Straight after church, J and I went to Vivocity for our weekly movie. I wasted no time and dashed immediately into GAP.
 
Front View
 
Side View
 
I purchased this pair of shorts from GAP for $81.00. Price is pretty steep. Moreover, this is AFTER 10% discount. Tsk tsk... GAP, you really should work on your price.
 
Nonetheless, I bought it despite the hefty price tag. I needed something fast. Time is not on my side. I've a movie AND a lunch to catch.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment