Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

My Blush Brushes

Top to Bottom:
MAC 129 Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
 
 
I've no complains on the MAC 129 brush. It doesn't take up as much product which means that when I use this brush on a pink blusher, I wouldn't end up like a sick puppy when I go over the blush with this brush.
 
With the blush brush from Real Techniques, I have to use it with a light hand. It takes up slightly more product than the MAC 129 brush.
 
Frankly speaking, I like both brushes. I would reach out for the Real Techniques one because it's soft and fluffy. It reminds me of a bunny's tail. It's synthetic which means that it dries up faster after cleaning the brushes. Not that it matters for me since both brushes dry by the time I wake up the next morning. Price wise, the Real Techniques one is cheaper. DUH!
 
New to makeup? Get the one from Real Techniques. More money to spare? Get the one from Real Techniques and use the extra on other makeup stuff. Hey! There's always stuff to buy but there's limited amount of money. As such, spend wisely... ^^
 
Me? I happen to own the one from MAC before knowing about Real Techniques. Besides, I'm a sucker for MAC's stuff.
 
Ha! Have a great Sunday wherever you are.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment