Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

A Good Lunch & My 1st Attempt


This is what I ate last Saturday for lunch. Some weeks back, an elderly lady from Medan told me that there's a stall in Vivocity selling Nasi Padang which pack some powerful sambal. I decided to give it a go and boy was she right. It really was some good stuff. It's in Food Republic by the way.

I ordered lady's finger, hotdog with potato, kung po chicken and sweet & sour chicken. That cost me $9.50! I almost flipped but then again, I ordered 2 x meat dishes.

Lovely lunch. Go try it some day if you love spicy food.


And this is what I've been busy with. Alright not this. This just took me a few minutes to complete. It's the purchase of materials in order to achieve this. I'll blog on that this week.

In the meantime, be good. ^^

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment