Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Bellabox - March 2013

Hi Friends! It's spring! Bellabox's Arrival!
Please note that words in italics from now on, with regards to the Bellabox are extracted from the card that comes along with all the boxes.

Package in Blue. I like...

Rojukiss Pure Vita C Dual Mask
Reap every bit of the power Vitamin C has to offer your skin with this sheet-mask whose special delivery system keeps Vitamin C at its most fresh and effective. Skin is bright, light and firm with the inclusion of Collagen and Arbutin. Go ahead, wake up your skin's vitality! Have a Pure Vita C Dual Mask along with your morning OJ. To use, simply fold along the dotted line and push the lotion towards the mask to saturate the mask with it. Apply on the face for 10 - 15 mins and pat the rest of the lotion into the skin after removing the mask.

Vichy BI-White Med Whitening Replumping Gel-Cream
Vinchy combines the highest tech in skin brightening and whitening with protective Peony essence and five different essential good-for-your-skin oils. See your skin glow with translucent, beautiful health!



Dr CI: Labo BB Perfect Cream & Dr CI: Labo Super Cleansing EX
BB Perfect Cream: So many benefits, so little product. This one tube of BB cream packs a punch of moisture, brightening, whitening, sun protection, makeup retention, smoothing and foundation coverage. Goes on like a dream, works throughout the day to make your skin more beautiful than before you put it on!
Cleansing EX: The perfect mix of gentle, highly effective makeup-removing cleanser with skincare benefits. Dr. CI: Labo has spared no expense in providing a high-end cleanser that removes all traces of makeup without drying or damaging your skin.


MOX Botanicals Lip Balm
Forget about little girl lip gloss, MOX Botanicals provides grown up high-end appeal with truly restorative ingredients. Keep your lips as young and fresh as they were when you had your first taste of watermelon-flavored lip balm. Now you can satisfy your more sophisticated palate with Black Plum & Fig, Coconut Almondine and Yakima Valley Peppermint, to name just a few of their delectable ingredients.
My take on this: I'm a sucker when it comes to lip balm. With dry lips, lip balm is an essential item for me. I happened to have dry lips after removal of lip stick today after 5 hours of wear. I like this that it's moisturizing. It's in-between Estee Lauder and L'occitaine. It glides on smoothly and does its job of a lip balm. The only thing which I didn't like is the smell of it. I happen to get the one in Coconut Almondine. I don't fancy the smell of coconut as it reminds me of something though I like consuming it. I wouldn't be thinking of purchasing this not because it's not good enough but because there's no need to as I've just purchased 2 x lip balm from Estee Lauder. I was told by the SA that they will be discontinuing it and in the midst of introducing a new product. New product made from new technology might not necessarily result in a better product. Having heard that, I bought 2 x tubes! This product is so popular, it's sold out in Changi Terminal 1 and Tangs Orchard. So happy to have gotten it from Robinsons Raffles Shopping Centre! ^^

I'm definitely going to try the Dr CI: Labo BB Perfect Cream and see if it lives up to its claim. I've oily complexion so the most important thing is whether it can last at least 5 hours. I know my BB cream from Missha and foundation from Estee Lauder can!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment