Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Mixed Feelings

At times, human beings make me sad, disappointed, angry and hurt yet they can also make you happy and they can give you a fuzzy warm feeling. Something my BFF told me today made me feel very warm inside. Reminds me of a song - wong wong wong, xiao mi feng. Ha ha...

What I'm going to say is that due to a mistake by Golden Village, I now have 2 x free admission tickets to movies. There's a few clause but they are no biggie.

Just last Saturday, I bought tickets to Snitch for viewing on Sunday @ Plaza Singapura. Come Sunday, we were told that Snitch is not available for viewing as there's some technical fault with their projector. *roll eyes* I made a fuss of course. Had I been quiet, I think I wouldn't even have those free tickets. In a way, it's a blessing in disguise. ^^

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment