Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

SexyLook Mask

I don't know if this happens to you but every time I extract blackheads on my nose with a metal stick, I'll end up with a nose where the skin is peeling. I've tried applying toner followed by a hydrating serum and moisturizer after extraction but I still see skin peeling. I don't know why. I believe it's due to lack of hydration or perhaps I applied too much force and have damaged my skin? I'm not the only one with this problem, I was told.

I'm introducing you to a mask now which helps me with this problem.

SexyLook Super Hydrating Duo Lifting Mask

This box of 5 pcs cost me only $7.90! It was delivered to me FREE! Well, there's a condition tied with it of course. Delivery is only free when you spend at least $60. 

Where did I get it? Initially, I tried getting the pink mask from Watsons. I blogged about this pink mask last year and you can read it HERE. I've tried a few Watsons outlets but I just couldn't get hold of the pink mask! There's other type of mask by SexyLook but that's not what I want! In the end, I got it from this WEBSITE. They also sell other brands. 

I placed the order on 8th February 2013 nearing lunch time. I received it on 15th February 2013 which is a week later. Not bad considering that there's Lunar New Year during that period and I was told that they would be back to work on 18th February 2013. So, to be able to receive it BEFORE they start work is GREAT! Very efficient I must say. Delivery was done by Ta-Q-Bin.

Now back to the mask. I did the same extraction and have the mask on for 15 minutes and went to bed thereafter. The next morning, there's very slight peeling. I'm ok with that. This is a BIG improvement. 

When I took the mask out from the package, it was dripping with goodness. Yes, you read right. DRIPPING. The mask was jam packed with liquid goodness and still have extra to spare. Another positive is that the mask is such that you can loop it around your ears so you'll be sure that the mask stays where it's supposed to be staying. 

I like that it's cheap. Do give it a try! No harm trying... ^^

By the way, the pink mask is actually called SexyLook Strawberry Blackhead Pore Cleanser Set and it cost $19.90.

Well, I'm glad I bought a total of 2 boxes of the Hydrating mask! They have this Black Cotton mask. I'm not sure if it's good though I would be checking them out soon. They have 3 different types of mask for this range - Moisturizing, Repairing and Whitening. Well, I might just buy all 3 different types and try them on alternate days. I was told by my beautician that it's perfectly alright to have a mask on 3 times a week. 

Some information for you, my faithful readers. I read from magazine - Simply Her for the month of March 2013 that whitening skincare are NOT made for those who want to be fairer. Or so says Taro Yamaguchi - SK-II's global scientific communications manager. Whitening skincare will not make you fairer than the skin tone you were born with. (Look at the underside of your arm for an idea of how fair you can get.)

Whitening products simply reduce dark pigment production or the transfer of these pigments to the skin's surface to give you a brightened complexion. They can be used to even out the skin tone, target surface age or dark spots usually caused by excessive sun exposure, and lighten acne or eczema scars.

So there you go! Now, you are wiser. At least I am... ^^

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment