Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

More Clothes...

I was in a long dress today. So long, I can sweep the floor with it. I was glad that I managed to get out of it by buying a dress from GAP. 

Love the colors, so spring...
Cost SGD100.00
Outer layer is 95 or 97% cotton. The rest is elastane.
The lining is 80% polyester and 20% cotton.

Just because I like it.
Cost SGD90.00

Frankly speaking, if I'm going to pay for these, I wouldn't even consider picking them up. I mean 90 bucks for a pair of shorts?! Seriously... You've got to be kidding me! They do feel comfy once worn BUT! Not worth parting 90 bucks with. Okie... I'm just a scrooge sometimes. If it's less than 50 bucks, I'll take it and that's when I'm feeling rich and generous.

It's nice to have stuff paid for and you get to keep the goodies. >.<

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment