Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Replenish Stuff

I reserved a Martha Stewart scoring board a few days ago. I went to get it today. I was so excited! Show you my goodies...

I couldn't resist these cute elephants

Some general message I needed for a while

Bought these as I needed them for a page I'm doing for Fatty

I've been contemplating for a few months now...
I'm happy I finally got 1!

This is the reason I made a trip down

So there you go! All these for close to 120 bucks. Well, the scoring board cost 38.50. It can be used to make rosettes, boxes & envelopes. You can also use it for scoring your cards.

Overall, I'm quite happy with my purchase. I also got to meet up with a couple of scrap bookers. It's good feeling to be able to listen to their experiences with a few brands.

I hope your Saturday is fabulous so far...

I can't wait to try & make some roses from clay!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment