Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

FOTD #20 - 30.09.2013

It’s been ages since I last blogged about FOTD. That goes to show how long I’ve not applied make-up, not even foundation! I looked at my make-up compartment recently and decided that this could not go on. Otherwise, I would end up with products which have gone bad. That is when I pick up my make-up tools and do some work!
I used the same products for Sunday and today. The only difference is that on Sunday, I used Missha’s BB cream and today, I used Estee Lauder’s liquid foundation.

Here’s the look:


I may have gone a bit heavy on the blush but I have a reason for it! A lazy reason.
I wanted it to last till end of the day and not having to touch up.

Products used:

Clarins Sunscreen
Clinique Pore Minimizer on my cheek area
M.A.C. Refiner on my T-zone
Urban Decay Primer Potion on my Eyelids
BB cream / Liquid foundation
Christian Dior Concealer
M.A.C. Powder to set the foundation
M.A.C. Mineralized Skinfinish Natural to contour my nose
M.A.C. Mineralized Powder Skinfinish in Lightscapade to highlight my nose and my cupid’s bow
Lancome Hynose Mascara (LOVE this product!)
M.A.C. Blush in Peaches
M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Staunchly Stylish
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey


And this is how I look mid-day:


Foundation may have looked a bit pale in the beginning but after oxidization, I think it's pretty good! ^^

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment