Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

To me, birthday presents are secondary. The heart and greetings are primary issue. I feel really blessed this year. Why?
  1. Mom remembered my birthday.
  2. I received a dinner treat and a thoughtful gift from a dear friend (PT) whom I’ve known for close to 10 years.
  3. I received a photo from my one and only BFF.
  4. I received a b’day card from my church which is a pleasant surprise!
  5. Birthday greetings from friends I’ve befriended through the church.

I guess it warms the heart when you receive greetings from people who matters in your heart. I’m really glad to have friends who may not always be there for me 24/7 but who will always be there when I need help, when I need a listening ear, when I need people to wake my senses up.

Thanks BFF and PT! You guys matter A LOT to me!

Blessed Thursday to all my readers!!!


Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment