Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Another Christmas Card

I made another Christmas card today! It's a standard A2 size which typically measures 4.25" x 5.5". Take a look!


Originally, I made this as a House Warming cum Christmas card. I'm invited to a House Warming this weekend and I can't make it. Hence, I decided to send her a card instead. I don't have any House Warming materials and since Christmas is drawing near, I decided to put them together. I can make a Christmas card which also has a House Warming message inside!

I did some embossing with clear embossing powder. 
Then, I use my blending tool together with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean to bring out the embossed pattern. 
I then die cut out the sentiment, paste a little heart as the dot for the letter 'i'. 
I then paste this which measures 4" x 5.25" on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock. 
Lastly, I put some orange stickles on the heart. Before I do this, I use my copic marker in YR04 to color the heart.

It's a simple and quick card. 
I do sell my cards but haven't been working hard at marketing them.
Let me know if you're interested to purchase some!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment