Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Captain Phillips

Whoo hoo!!! We went to catch Captain Phillips today! It was a long movie. Went in at 1.25 p.m. and ended around 4 p.m. Well, that's including time for advertisements. Before the movie, we went to Ambush for lunch.

My Starter - Escargots
He said it's not bad. I say I've tasted better ones.

His Main - Confit Duck Leg
He said it's not bad.
With the number of times he says not bad, I should probably call him Mr. Not Bad instead of J. =)

My Main - Seafood Spaghetti in Marinara Sauce.
Didn't use fresh tomatoes, seafood aren't the freshest lot.

Would I come back? Most probably not...

It's been a good Sunday for me. Why? We went to GAP and I bought a lovely top for the 2 little ones I care a lot. ^^ That made my day. It's always a joy to see the kiddy clothes from GAP. I used to look and not buy but now, I've an excuse to buy some! Truly, the real joy is in giving... I'll post the photo of the top only when the little ones have received it.

Have a blessed Sunday Y'all!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment