Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Haul from Mapletree House

Another haul... I made a trip down to MTH (Mapletree House) solely for this:



I ended up with these as well:

I went a bit overboard with this. I took 9 of them!
I thought I need this much for my Chinese New Year cards but while on my way home, I did a calculation and I DON'T NEED this much! I probably only need 2 or 3 of them!

When I saw this and the photo below, I thought of Project Life. ^^




Like others, I'm beginning to also find that the bleeding of my Filo papers irritating.
Hence, I decided to give chalk inks a try.


I know, Christmas is over BUT! WPlus9 does the most beautiful layering stamps.
Come Christmas next year, I'll be able to use this stamp set.
By then, I wouldn't be in a mad rush with others to get Christmas related materials.

I've been wanting to get this for the longest time but not sure why I didn't get it from Simon Says Stamp despite placing a couple of orders from them. I'm really glad MTH carries them.

For Project Life

For Project Life

Dear Lizzy's Paper Pads, oh-so-sweet.
Gotta have them!

That's all I got this time! Damage was $220 and a bit. Video HERE.

Happy New Year 2014!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment