Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Personal Filo 23rd to 29th Dec Setup

Here's how my setup looks like for the Christmas week:


Materials used as follows:


I used the presents stamps and the candy canes.
I also used the star (above the small heart in black) all over the pages.

From this stamp set, I used the presents, the angel and the plate of gingerbread men.

I used the top and bottom right trees and the present.

I bought these from Daiso and they were originally white.
I used some copic markers to color them.
For this setup, I used the 2 middle colors on the first sheet from the left.

Distress Inks Used:
Mowed Lawn
Victorian Velvet
Spiced Marmalade
Squeezed Lemonade
Tumbled Glass

YouTube link HERE.

I wish all of my readers the Merriest & Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Cheers!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment