Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday, 10.03.2014

I reached the office super early today, at 7.45 a.m. I'm hoping to leave at 4.45 p.m. Why? Well, last Monday, I left the office at 5.30 p.m. BSF started at 7.15 p.m. and I was rushing through dinner and had to catch a cab to the church to be on time.

Today, it's going to start at 7 p.m. and obviously, I need to leave earlier. I don't want to rush through my dinner again. In fact, I DO NOT LIKE to rush through my meals. I'll be going to the same place which I did last Monday. I had Claypot Sambal Seafood last Monday. I'm thinking of having Claypot Sesame Oil Chicken later today. I'll post a photo of it on Instagram, dreamyc_81 if you haven't already followed me. =)

It was after 8.30 a.m. that my tummy starts to growl. I took 2 x slices of Fig Sourdough for breakfast and a cup of Rooibos Vanilla tea. 

Lunch today will be Soya Sauce Braised Firm Tofu, Veggie & Rice. Will post a photo on Instagram when it's nearing lunch.

I guess it's pretty routine. The rest of the day will be work. After which, I'm rushing to the church. 

I need to make a few calls to follow up on some business stuff.

Well, I hope you have a blessed Monday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment