Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tuesday, 04.03.2014

I reached the office 30 minutes later than usual. Not that it matters much. Heh heh...

So what’s for lunch today? Well, the same soup which I had yesterday i.e. Bitter Gourd Soup. I had it with rice and cabbage. It tastes yummylicious!

I received an order. Someone from Germany placed an order from me and I’ve to make a trip down to Singapore Post after work today. I hate to delay delivery, knowing how anxious one can be when they have placed an order, though tomorrow would be more convenient for me since the post office close at 8 p.m. every Wednesday. I was told that come April, the post office will change its location to a nearby Community Centre. Frankly speaking, I don’t welcome that idea.

I just made myself a cup of tea, the same flavour i.e. Tropical Passion from CBTL. I’ve only like 3 bags left and it’s high time I replenish. I intend to buy some from Gryphon instead. I do like their Early Grey Lavender tea. I lean more towards tea than coffee. I love a few cups of tea with a few pieces of cookies. Yummy…

I’m thinking of going to NTUC after settling my work at the Post Office today. I intend to get some ingredients. I want to bake some Chocolate Chip Cookies… I’ll do it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I’m going to bring a few to the office tomorrow and I might give our office neighbour a tub, depending on the quantity. As usual, I’ll post the photo(s) on Instagram! Follow me! dreamyc_81

The rest of my day will be:

  1. Twinkle Twinkle (Korean Drama) on Channel U
  2. Baking
  3. BSF Homework (though I'm not sure if I'll get in, there's no harm in doing the homework!)
I hope your Tuesday went well thus far… Have a blast Y'all!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment