Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Do Mermaids Exist?

I just saw some videos about new sightings of mermaids. I was searching, finding out more last night. This morning, I asked myself this. 'Why does human beings always want to know the unknown? Why can't we just leave the animals or mammals alone?'

Sure, we are all curious. In fact, I am curious myself but human beings are deceitful creations. We are weak in the flesh and we lie. Even when truth is in front of us, we question and deny.

This morning, I asked myself what is important in my life? Finding out if mermaids exist or focusing more on God? This is really a no-brainer. Then, I close all the searches I have on mermaids. There's only so much we will know. Our knowledge is limited but God's knowledge is limitless. Why not concentrate on asking God what He wants us to do? Sure, we can spend some time on mermaids or stuff like that, stuff we like to do but to be obsessed in it spells trouble.

Me? I'm a work-in-progress. I'm also training myself to be engaged in stuff but not overly obsessed with it.
Followers of Christ, let us unite and encourage one another! =)

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment