Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tuesday, 06.05.2014

Come to think of it, I might have sounded too hard during my BSF discussion yesterday. I was talking about how Christians from other parts of the world going through tough times for their faith. I felt strongly then & I might have sounded too serious. I've no idea how my fellow mates look at me as I would be looking far ahead like towards a window or something like that when I speak. Lack of confidence perhaps? Ha ha...

Anyway, I began my day with a slice of Chicken Sausage bread which I bought from a bread shop yesterday. Yes you read right! Bread bought yesterday, consumed this morning.
Lunch was Rice with Cabbage & Braised Pork with a hard-boiled egg. S loves me! =)
I brought along 2 slices of bread with Chia Seeds which I baked a few weeks back. No worries... S keep them in the freezer.
I'm not even thinking about dinner now...

I bought a few items last weekend for the making of X'mas cards. I mentioned on my YouTube video that I'll need to make around 300 x cards this year. Before that, I need to make some 47 x Deepavali cards. Right now, I just need to sit tight and wait patiently for my items to arrive. I'm waiting for 14 x stamp sets, 1 x background wood stamp & 1 x package of black cardstock. Why black cardstock? I intend to do some White Embossing that's why...

Well, that's all for me today...
I wish you a fantastic Tuesday!!!
Oh by the way, my Note 8 blacked out for the 2nd time since I got it in Year 2013. Oh boy...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment