Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lawn Fawn Challenge No. 89 - Enjoy The Ride

I thought I just might have enough time to make just 1 more card for the challenge. You can view the details and other lovely cards HERE.


Last night, I completed my mini calendar for Year 2015 and decided to make just 1 more card for the challenge. I only managed to do some piercing on the corners of the card. I did the rest this morning.

As usual, I used the other side of the grassy border die from Lawn Fawn and with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, I colored the grass. I then stamped the Ferris Wheel image on some masking paper and cut it out. I inked up the sky with Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean Distress Ink and the clouds with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. 

I used Archival Ink to stamp the Ferris Wheel which was a mistake since I'm planning to use copic markers to color the stations and the wheel. I'm glad I was careful enough and it didn't bleed much.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Just 1 more day to go... There's still time! Me? I've used up my 3 chances... ^^

Have a blessed day and most importantly, happy stamping!

Dreamy C

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love how you did the clouds in your sky! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey! My pleasure... Looking forward to the next one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your kind compliments Tamara. ^^ It's been great creating 1 layer cards. I didn't know that it could be so much fun. Many thanks to the team for an idea such as this. =)

      Delete