Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Din Tai Fung

As mentioned in my earlier post, I met up with my DFG girls for lunch today and I'd like to share what we had today so here goes...

This is my FAVORITE!
It's the 1st item on the list on the appetizer section and it's called Xiao Cai.
I forgot what it's called in English.
It's so light and delicious, I can eat 2 x plates of this myself!

I believe this is from the appetizer section as well.
It's I believe cucumber wrapped with pork belly with a garlic sauce.
Yumz...

Drunken Chicken
I'm not quite sold on this one as I find that the 'jelly' wasn't thick enough. Ha!

Some prawn pancake
Not bad... Surprisingly not oily!

A trip to Din Tai Fung wouldn't be called a trip to Din Tai Fung if you hadn't eaten their Xiao Long Bao. This is really nice... My only complain is that the juice in the Xiao Long Bao isn't hot enough.
Add in some ginger and vinegar and you're good to go!

The girls had fried rice with pork.
Many people raved about the fried rice in Din Tai Fung.
I find that it tasted alright. I guess it's 'cos it's cold by the time I tried it.
I shall order this the next time I'm there. I'm thinking of bringing dearest Mommy there along with my Bro. Her birthday falls on a Saturday! Nice...

This is what I had as my main - Pork & Shrimp Wanton Noodles.
Yummy yumz yumz! Love the shrimp! A tad small though... =(

So there you go! We had it at Raffles SC.
I prefer the outlet in Bishan. Perhaps it's 'cos it's nearer to home? Ha ha...

Have a great one Peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment