Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Sushi Tei @ Raffles SC

So J & I went to Sushi Tei on Sun. We had wanted to go to our usual outlet at Takashimaya but since J want to get some cheese, we decided to try the outlet at Raffles Shopping Centre which is at City Hall Train Station. Let me share the pictures with you...

Salmon Belly Sashimi
This is my starter. J had the same thing as his starter.
Thick & Yummy!

I don't know what this is called but it's some kind of scallop I believe.
This is one of the 'must order' for me.

We shared this.
I don't remember the name of it though.
Taste good though I would prefer the Mango version.

J's Main - Pork Curry Rice
Very predictable

My Main - Chasoba
Very predictable too
Call us The Predictable Family... ^^
Frankly speaking, the chasoba which I bought from Meidi-Ya 
taste better than this from Sushi Tei. >.<

Teriyaki Chicken to go along with my Chasoba

What's the damage? I am not sure as I'm not paying... 
If you are not expected to pay, don't even attempt to ask. Ha ha...

Out of the topic, J bought 2 x CD. One from Annie Lennox and the other's from Maroon 5.
Both are not bad though I lean more towards Annie Lennox.

Have a great Tuesday Peeps!!! ^^

Strawberry Hugs & Blueberry Kisses
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment