Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Lush Haul - August 2015 (Part 2)

What?! Another?!
Ha ha... Yes dear, another one...
Don't get me wrong. I don't wish to camp in LUSH. Ha ha...
Watch it if you will. Else, read on...


Big Solid Conditioner
I like that this is light on my hair and still make it soft to the touch.
The only thing I didn't like about this is having to go through the hassle of putting a dollop of it on my palm and using some water to 'dissolve' it just like how I would do for Herbalism or Dark Angels.

As Lush sells these 'virgin' products in weights of 100g, I bought this which weighs 154g.

D'Fluff
Previously, I bought a small tub of this to shave my legs with.
I like that it makes my legs soft and smooth, it doesn't make my legs itchy after shaving and it smells great! Real strawberries is one of its major ingredients.
That small tub only gave me about 3 x shaves. I could probably get 2 x shaves more out of it.
I didn't want to ever run out of this and hence, went and got myself a bigger tub this time round!
I ALWAYS use this with Ro's Argan. They are a perfect combination in my opinion...

Soft Coeur (the Honeymooner)
So far, when it comes to massage bars, I've only used Each Peach (and Two's a Pair).
I bought Wiccy Magic Muscles recently and have yet to try it out.
This time, I just couldn't resist getting another one, seeing how adorable this looks and smells!
Honey, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Almond Oil, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil just to name a few. A whiff is enough for me to bring it home! ^^

I also bought 1 x round container for my New Shampoo & 3 x square containers for T'eo, Soft Coeur and Big Solid Conditioner

Samples of Veganese which is a very light conditioner for fine hair and Lovely Jubblies which is a firming cream for the breasts. I must say I got a sample of the Lovely Jubblies not for my breasts but rather, for my neck. I've some lines on my neck and I would like to do something about it. Don't get me wrong. I embrace aging but I want to age gracefully. Besides, I've come to realize that our neck is pretty much the area which we give the least attention to. It don't have to be that way. Hence, I've decided to show some TLC to my precious neck. I asked for some moisturizer for my neck initially and was recommended this when I told the SA about my fine lines. 
As for Veganese, as I really detest the hassle of 'dissolving' Big Solid Conditioner, I've decided to give Veganese a try. I just use it last night and I must say I'm really happy with it! I've decided to get a bottle of it AFTER I'm done with my 154g of Big Solid Conditioner. Ha ha...

Have a lovely Monday Y'all!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment